I want to tell you about a very interesting way to cook chicken broth with dried dumplings. Intriguing? And how! Ordinary and beloved by many, dryers can be an excellent basis for original and amazingly mouth-watering dumplings. Try this soup! It will definitely please both adults and kids. Rich, tasty and completely uncomplicated. What you need when the usual dishes are already a little bored.
Purpose: For lunch
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Soups / Broths
- Chicken - 1 Piece
- Vegetables, roots, herbs - To taste (for broth)
- Salt and Spices - To taste
- Drying - 400 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Butter - 100 Grams
How to cook "Chicken broth with dried dumplings"
1. First, wash the chicken, put it in a pot of boiling water. After boiling again, add herbs, vegetables, or roots to add flavor to the broth. Cook over low heat, skimming off the foam as needed, until the bird is soft.
2. To prepare the dumplings, grind the dryers into crumbs (not flour!). Place in a deep bowl, add eggs and mix thoroughly. Melt the butter, cool a little and pour into it. Pour the broth in small portions to make a homogeneous mass. Season with salt and pepper, add herbs to taste.
3. Dumplings can be formed from the finished "minced meat". Blind them with wet hands and place them in the boiling broth, having previously filtered it. Cool the chicken a little, disassemble, separating the meat. Send the meat back to the broth.
4. Once the dumplings have surfaced, add fresh herbs to the broth and remove from heat. Leave it under the lid for another 10-15 minutes to infuse. That's all, broth with unusual dumplings can be served to the table. Enjoy your meal!