For the greatest benefit, it is best to use fresh or frozen peas when preparing this salad. To defrost the peas, pour boiling water over them briefly.
Eat with pleasure and do not be afraid for your figure!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / Light dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Peas / Cabbage
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Cabbage - 1 Kilogram
- Green Peas - 2 Glasses
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Green Onions - 1 Bunch
- Olive oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Apple cider vinegar - 2 Tbsp spoons
- White vinegar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Black Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Salad with fresh cabbage and green peas"
1. Prepare and rinse all vegetables. Butcher the cabbage, remove the stalk and chop finely.
2. Chop the green onion finely. Cut the cucumbers into thin half rings. Place all the shredded vegetables in a deep bowl and add the green peas.
3. Season salad with olive oil, apple cider and white vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Stir the salad just before serving, otherwise the vegetables will release too much juice.