Thus, you can cook jelly from various fruits and berries. If, when starch is introduced, the jelly turned out to be too thick, then add hot water to it. You need to add water in small portions, stirring constantly.
Appointment: For children / Afternoon snack / Up to one year
Main Ingredient: Berries / Cranberries / Blackcurrants / Currants
Dish: Drinks / Kissels
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Fresh black currant - 100 Grams
- Fresh cranberries - 0.25 Cups
- Water - 1 Liter
- Sugar - 2.5 Tbsp. spoons
- Potato starch - 1.25 Art. spoons
How to cook "Kissel for a child up to a year"
1. Rinse the berries and dry slightly. Then use a blender to mash the berries.
2. Pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Transfer the berry puree to boiling water. When the liquid boils again, reduce heat and simmer a little.
3. Then strain the resulting broth and put on fire again. In a separate bowl, dissolve the starch in a little water and pour into the boiling broth. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly. Then add sugar, remove from heat and cool.