Fried eggs with feta cheese is a delicious breakfast option. The salty flavor of the cheese adds a savory flavor to an ordinary dish. Be sure to add greens to taste, for example, green onions, parsley or dill. The breakfast is hearty, simple and nutritious. A great option for a family.
Purpose: For breakfast
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Eggs / Bryndza
Dish: Snacks / Omelet
Cuisine geography: Bulgarian / European
- Eggs - 4 Pieces
- Milk - 30 Milliliters
- Cheese - 80-100 Milliliters
- Butter - 30 Grams
- Green Onions - 1 Bunch
How to cook "Bulgarian breakfast: cheese with egg"
1. I prepare all the products: my eggs, I rub the feta cheese on a fine grater, my onion feathers and wipe them with paper napkins.
2. I drive eggs into a bowl and beat them a little with a fork, add milk (at the rate of 2 tablespoons for each egg), send grated feta cheese there and mix.
3. Chop the green onion finely and add to the egg mixture, stir again.
4. I heat the frying pan with butter, pour out the eggs and fry under a closed lid. Serve the dish hot with fresh tomatoes.