I'll tell you how to make a baby potato casserole with cheese. This is a very easy to prepare and tasty dish that will surely enchant your little one with its delicate taste and pleasant aroma. I am sure that even adults will not refuse to taste such yummy!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For children / For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes / Dairy / Cheese
Dish: Baking / Casserole
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Potatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Garlic - 2 Cloves (if the kid does not like, do not add)
- Hard cheese - 60 Grams
- Sour cream - 200 Grams
- Milk - 100 Milliliters
- Spices - To taste
- Salt - To taste (add little or no salt)
How to make Children's Potato Cheese Casserole
1. Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into such small thin slices. Salt a little, mix gently.
2. And now we begin to lay out in layers: alternate a layer of potatoes with a layer of grated cheese, sour cream and spices. And so on until the potatoes run out.
3. Top the potatoes with milk and sprinkle with the remaining cheese, chopped garlic and spices. We bake for 50-60 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
4. And this beauty is the result!