Just take a look at this interesting way to cook the tongue in sour cream sauce with mushrooms. A wonderful and quite hearty dish that will perfectly complement your favorite side dish for lunch or dinner. A minimum of effort with such a result is an amazing combination.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Tongue / Pork Tongue / Beef Tongue
Dish: Hot dishes
- Language - 700 gram
- Sour cream - 1 Glass
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Flour - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Mushrooms - 300 grams (optional)
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Tongue in sour cream sauce"
1. First of all, wash and clean the tongues (in this case, pork tongues), put in a saucepan with water and cook over medium heat for an hour and a half until soft. Salt the water to taste in the process.
2. Remove the tongues from the broth, cool slightly and cut into medium slices.
3. Pour some oil into the bottom of the saucepan and send the mushrooms if using. Fry over medium heat. Simultaneously fry the onion in a pan with oil until golden brown.
4. Add the sautéed onions to the saucepan with the mushrooms and continue to fry for another 3 minutes.
5. Lay out the tongue in the same place. Add salt, pepper, and any other spices to taste.
6. In a small amount of broth in which the tongue was cooked, dilute the flour. Combine with sour cream and pour everything into a saucepan. Stir gently and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Add fresh herbs before serving. Enjoy your meal!