If classic cottage cheese pancakes are rather sweet, then this option is their absolute opposite. Cheese is very healthy, so I recommend making such a dish for breakfast or as a snack for the whole family. In this case, corn flour is added, but you can use regular wheat flour as well. In addition, if desired, you can also add fresh herbs to the dough, for example.
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Adyghe Cheese
Dish: Baking / Cheesecakes
- Corn flour - 300 grams
- Adyghe cheese - 300 Gram
- Water - 250 Milliliters
- Cheese - 300 Grams
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
How to cook "Syrniki from Adyghe cheese"
1. Here's a simple set of ingredients you need. Cheese is more of a supplement, so you don't have to use it if you don't want to.
2. Pour flour into a deep bowl, gradually add water (preferably warm), stirring.
3. Mash the cheese.
4. And add to flour. Continue stirring, adding water as needed.
5. Form the dough into small cakes.
6. In a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil (you can also add butter) fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
7. That's it, the delicious and healthy breakfast is ready to serve. Help yourself!