If your recipes for a variety of sauces have already been used, then make this wonderful meat sauce. I assure all your guests will be delighted. At your discretion, you can put more or less spices in it. The main thing here is to please you and your guests.
Purpose: Outdoors / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato
Dish: Sauces / For meat
- Tomatoes - 1.5 Kilograms
- Salt - 45 Grams
- Sugar - 375 Grams
- Vinegar 9% - 120 Milliliters
- Garlic - 5 Grams
- Carnation - 4 Grams
- Cinnamon - 30 Grams
Number of Servings: 12
How to make "Tomato paste shashlik sauce"
1. Thoroughly wash the tomatoes, scald them with boiling water. Peel and cut into small pieces. Put what you have done in a sufficiently deep container, salt, put on a preheated stove or gas and bring to a boil.
2. Boil the tomatoes for about half an hour, keep the heat on medium so the ingredients can boil well. Remove and rub through a sieve.
3. Peel the garlic, crush it with a special device, or use a simple spoon or fork for this matter.
4. In the mass that has turned out in the process of grinding, it is worth adding various spices, garlic and a little vinegar to give the sauce a special piquant taste.
5. Put the sauce back on the fire and continue to cook for about forty minutes, without covering the contents with a lid. Let the sauce sit a little. After the performed procedures, you can serve the finished dish to the table. If you do not know how to make tomato paste kebab sauce, then use this recipe.