If desired, you can add any sauce to your taste to such a lavash with Adyghe cheese and herbs, but just do not overdo it (so that the lavash does not lose its shape). A feature of this appetizer is that, if possible, pita bread should be grilled. If this is not possible, then this can be done in a frying pan (a grill pan is also suitable) or left in the refrigerator to soak the pita bread. In all cases, such an appetizer will be very tasty.
See how to make lavash with Adyghe cheese and herbs.
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For afternoon tea
Main ingredient: Dairy products / Cheese / Adyghe cheese / Greens / Lavash
Dish: Snacks / Dough dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Lavash - 1 Piece
- Adyghe cheese - 250 Gram
- Tomatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Greens - To taste
How to cook "Lavash with Adyghe cheese and herbs"
1. I borrowed this recipe from my friend, who prepared such lavash with Adyghe cheese and herbs for her anniversary. This appetizer was immediately appreciated by the guests. It is prepared as simply as possible.
2. Prepare the filling in advance: chop the greens and cut the tomatoes into small pieces, and also grate the cheese on a medium grater.
3. Mix cheese with herbs until smooth.
4. Spread the pita bread, put our filling in the middle: immediately coat with cheese and herbs, and put chopped tomatoes on top.
5. We wrap the lavash with the "envelope" filling.
6. A feature of this recipe is that lavash with Adyghe cheese and herbs is fried on the grill (you can use a frying pan and a regular stove, but the effect will be a little different). A crust forms on the pita bread, and it also acquires a special aroma. There is another way to prepare such a snack - let the pita bread soak for an hour in the refrigerator, but the first way is better.
7. Serve lavash with Adyghe cheese and herbs is better hot, if you cooked it on the grill. You can also cut it into small pieces.