Here is a simple recipe that will tell you how to cook quick pickled cabbage without oil. And, although it may seem that five days is not at all fast, in fact, you will really need a maximum of half an hour of labor: make a marinade and chop the cabbage. And then the marinade will do everything for you, and you do not participate in the rest of the time. Try it and see!
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage
Dish: Blanks / Marinating
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Cabbage - 3 Kilograms
- Carrots - 450 Grams
- Cloves - 10 Pieces
- Peppercorns - 10 Pieces
- Coriander - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Rock salt - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Wine vinegar - 2 tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Quick pickled cabbage without oil"
1. Carefully cut the cabbage into pieces (you can also chop finely), wash the carrots, clean them, cut them into slices. Mix and place in a saucepan. Boil a liter of water separately, dissolve salt and sugar there, add spices and boil.
2. Then remove the marinade from heat, add vinegar and pour the cabbage with this mixture. Now set the oppression on top, and let the cabbage marinate for 5 days at room temperature.
3. That's all, you can try. Enjoy your meal! You can store cabbage in jars with plastic lids in the refrigerator.