Here is a unique recipe for a nutritious pea and mushroom soup. We can talk about the benefits of this dish for a long time. Improves brain function, strengthens bone tissue, prevents the development of sclerosis. The combination of peas and mushrooms against the background of meat broth creates a fragrant, rich mushroom flavor, hearty and tasty soup. Of course, such a product is not suitable for people on a diet, but it will be extremely useful for those who work physically.
Purpose: For lunch
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Legumes / Peas / Offal / Mushrooms / Champignons / Ribs
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Broth - 3 Liters
- Ribs - 500 Grams
- Peas - 1 Glass
- Carrots - 100 Grams
- Root celery - 50 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Potatoes - To taste
- Champignons - 100 Grams
- Bay leaf - 3 pieces
- Black pepper - 1 pinch
- Greens - To taste
How to make "Pea Mushroom Soup"
1. Pour cold water into a saucepan and place on the stove. Heat the skillet. Peel the onion, divide it in two and place it with a cut on the hot surface of the frying pan. Wait for it to brown and place in a saucepan. Cut the ribs and dip into the water. Cook for half an hour. Then take out the onion.
2. Rinse the peas several times and place them in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer.
3. Peel carrots and celery, cut into small cubes. Cut the champignons into small pieces. Saute vegetables in a skillet, fry mushrooms.
4. When the peas are half cooked, dip the peeled and chopped potatoes into the pot. Bring to a boil, season with salt to taste, and cook until the potatoes are cooked.
5. Add stir-fry and mushrooms, pepper and bay leaves. Cook until the soup is done. Remove the bay leaf from the prepared soup, pour into bowls, add chopped greens. Enjoy your meal.