this recipe is quite sophisticated and interesting. The combination of seafood cocktail and vegetables is classic. It is better to eat such a dish without any side dish, then you will feel all the charm of the taste. Balsamic vinegar and dry herbs that are part of the dressing combine all the ingredients together.
1. Defrost seafood cocktail (squid, shrimp, octopus) and rinse under cold water. Defrost at room temperature without hot water or microwave oven.
2. Peel and chop the garlic, salt and pepper the thawed seafood, sprinkle with vinegar, add the chopped garlic and leave to brew for 3-5 minutes.
3. Dry the seafood with a paper towel, roll in flour or just lightly sprinkle with flour and fry in a pan in vegetable oil for several minutes.
4. Divide the cauliflower into inflorescences, first boil, and then fry in a pan with the addition of sunflower oil. We spread the finished cabbage on a paper napkin so that the excess fat goes away. Wash the zucchini and cut into small pieces, fry in the same pan.
5. Wash lettuce leaves and dry with a paper towel, put them on a plate. Wash the pepper and tomatoes and cut them into small pieces, put them on lettuce leaves, then put the cauliflower, zucchini and seafood. Decorate with tomato slices. We make a dressing with balsamic vinegar and dry herbs. Pour the prepared salad with dressing and serve.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Light dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Seafood
Cuisine geography: European
- Seafood cocktail - 500 Grams (squid, shrimp, octopus)
- Salad - 1 Bunch
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Cauliflower - 1 Piece
- Tomato - 2 Pieces
- Dry Herbs - To taste
- Balsamic Vinegar - To taste
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Flour - 2 To taste (for breading)
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Zucchini - 1 Piece