1. For making wine, grapes that were just burnt with the cold of the first frost are suitable. The berries are harvested directly from the bushes. In this state, the berry is considered the sweetest, water is frozen in it and the maximum amount of sugar is left.
2. Then the bunches of grapes are cleaned of twigs, the berries are brought to room temperature and thoroughly ground, then kneaded by hands. In an enamel bowl, leave the grapes to ferment for 3 to 4 days. For good fermentation, it is necessary to maintain the temperature at 25 degrees.
3. After this time, part of the grape cake should float. It can be removed. Pour the liquid into a new, clean container.
4. Add 100 grams of sugar per liter of juice. Stir the liquid well, cover with a towel and leave to continue the fermentation process at room temperature for 3-4 days. At this time, all the remaining cake will separate and float.
5. Pour the juice into a special glass container. Place a water seal on top of the pan. Leave the juice to ferment. The process should last for 24 days.
6. Strain the finished wine, pour into a clean container. Bottles that can be sealed are great. Store wine in a cool, dark place.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Grape
Dish: Drinks / Alcoholic / Homemade wine
- Isabella Grape - 10 Kilograms
- Sugar - 1 Kilogram
Number of Servings: 16-20