Among the many different options for how to cook spaghetti with meat, this one seems to me to be one of the simplest. The minimum required ingredients, and the result is truly amazing. This is a dish that you should definitely take note of.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pasta / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes
- Minced meat - 350 Grams
- Tomatoes - 8-10 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-3 Cloves
- Tomato sauce - 5-6 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Spaghetti - 250 Grams
- Salt - To taste
- Spices - To taste
How to cook "Spaghetti with meat"
1. First, heat a skillet with a little vegetable oil.
2. Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Place in a skillet and fry until golden brown. Wash, cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Fry for 5-6 minutes over medium heat. Add minced meat.
3. Stir to prevent lumps from forming. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and sugar. Fry until almost done. If desired, you can add spices and aromatic herbs to the recipe for making spaghetti with meat. Add tomato sauce and simmer until cooked over medium heat.
4. Simultaneously send spaghetti to salted boiling water. Boil them, discard them in a colander. Add a pinch of basil or other herbs to taste to the sauce at the end.
5. That's the whole secret of how to make spaghetti with meat quickly and easily. Serve immediately, sprinkle with grated cheese if desired.