1. First you need to knead the dough. To do this, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm milk.
2. Beat the egg with a pinch of salt.
3. Combine all ingredients and gradually add sifted flour.
4. Add a little butter to the dough, cover it with a clean towel and leave warm to come up.
5. After the first approach, wrinkle it a little, then let it come up again.
6. Divide the dough into small pieces and form into cakes.
7. Place in a greased ovenproof dish.
8. In the recipe for making cheesecakes with cherries, I recommend using dry cottage cheese and not adding sugar, so that it does not flow. Place a spoonful of cottage cheese in the center of each flatbread.
9. Sprinkle a little sugar over the cherries and place on top.
10. Mash softened butter with a little flour into crumbs. Sprinkle on top.
11. Send the mold to the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
12. That's all, delicious cheesecakes with cherries are ready at home. Cool them a little, and you can serve them with tea! Enjoy your meal!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Cherries / Berries / Dairy / Dough
Dish: Baking / Cheesecakes
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Dry Yeast - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1.5 Art. spoons (+ for berries)
- Flour - 3-3.5 cups
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon
- Cherries - 1 Glass
- Butter - 2 Tbsp. spoons (+ 50 grams of flour)
- Cottage cheese - 100 grams