1. First of all, put a saucepan or saucepan on the fire and heat a little vegetable oil.
2. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
3. Put the onion in the heated oil and fry until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes. If you want to make a very light soup from young peas at home, then you can skip the potatoes. Cut into small cubes.
5. Place the potatoes over the onions and pour in the water (you can use vegetable or meat broth if desired).
6. Add a pinch of salt and some pepper. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
7. Add the peas and continue to cook until the vegetables are tender.
8. The classic recipe for young pea soup is slightly modified in this case to make a puree soup. So, put the finished vegetables into a blender bowl and chop. Add broth little by little to get the desired consistency.
9. When serving, I suggest adding cream and a pinch of thyme to the soup.
This is the kind of beauty you get as a result.
Purpose: For lunch / For children / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Peas
Dish: Soups / Pureed Soups
- Peas - 400 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Potatoes - 1-2 Pieces
- Olive Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Thyme - 1 Pinch
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch
- Cream - 70 Milliliters