Usually carp is stuffed with mushrooms, but if you do not have time or you only got fillets of this delicious fish, I suggest you use a simple recipe for making carp with mushrooms. Butter instead of vegetable oil and white wine - just two ingredients will change the taste of the fish, and cooked with mushrooms in the oven, carp will turn into a delicacy. I am telling you how to cook a carp with mushrooms.
1. Peel the onion, cut it into half rings. Heat half of the total amount of oil in a pan, fry the onion for 2 minutes.
2. Cut the mushrooms into slices and add to the onion, fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add a couple of pinches of salt, black pepper and wine. Cooking for 1-2 minutes.
4. Thoroughly wash the carp fillet, you can cut each fillet into 2-3 slices.
5. Put mushrooms and onions in a baking dish, and on them - carp fillet.
6. Wash parsley and chop finely. Sprinkle the fish with herbs.
7. Pour the remaining melted butter and set to bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Our dish is ready, let's start tasting.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish and Seafood / Mushrooms / Carp
Dish: Hot dishes
- Carp fillet - 500 grams
- Mushrooms - 250-300 Grams
- Onions - 3-4 Pieces
- Butter - 100-120 Grams
- Dry white wine - 150 Milliliters
- Parsley - 30 Grams
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon (no slide)
- Ground black pepper - 2-3 Pinch