This is a very simple recipe for pita bread with minced meat and cheese, which does not require any special preliminary processes and culinary skills. You can add absolutely any vegetables that are at hand to the filling, as well as mushrooms, various spices and sauces.
Purpose: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For nature
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dairy / Cheese / Lavash
- Minced meat - 300 grams
- Onion - 2-3 Pieces
- Sour cream or mayonnaise - 200 Grams
- Mustard - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Tomato - 1-2 Pieces (optional)
- Cheese - 150 Grams
- Lavash - 2 Pieces
- Egg - 1 Piece
How to cook "Lavash with minced meat and cheese"
1. Wash, dry the chicken fillet and pass through a meat grinder (you can also use pork or beef in the recipe for making pita bread with minced meat and cheese, but it is better to fry it first) along with onions. Add salt, pepper and your favorite spices to taste.
2. The sauce can be absolutely any, in this case it is sour cream with mayonnaise in equal proportions and mustard. You can also add some tomato sauce for color and flavor.
3. Grate the cheese on a medium or coarse grater.
4. Lay out two pita breads one on top of the other with a slight indentation.
5. Grease the leaf with sauce.
6. Spread the minced meat in a thin layer.
7. Some sauce again. You can also add vegetables to the classic lavash recipe with minced meat and cheese, in this case, these are chopped tomatoes.
8. Sprinkle with cheese on top (leaving a pinch for garnish) and brush with sauce again.
9. Gently roll the pita bread into a roll.
10. And put in a heat-resistant form, having previously greased it with oil or covered with parchment.
11. In a small bowl, beat the egg with the rest of the sauce and pour on top. Send the form to the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Then add the grated cheese and again send the pita bread with minced meat and cheese to bake at home until tender.
12. Cool slightly, cut into portions and serve, garnished with fresh herbs.