Choux pastry - melt in your mouth. The peculiarity of the dough is that when baked, it rises strongly and becomes airy. Such choux pastry buns are usually stuffed with condensed milk, cream, cream and even jam.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Pastry / Choux Pastry
- Margarine - 200 Grams
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Water - 100 Milliliters
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Salt - 1 Pinch
Number of Servings: 10
How to make Simple Choux Pastry
1. The classic recipe for choux pastry, for which we need eggs, margarine or butter, water, salt and flour.
2. Add margarine and salt to the water and set on fire. Heat over low heat until the margarine is completely melted.
3. Add flour and remove from heat. We begin to quickly knead the dough.
4. When the dough has cooled slightly, add the eggs and knead the dough.
5. When the dough is homogeneous, you can spread it with a spoon or pastry bag on a baking sheet.