Even from the list of ingredients, you can understand that the cod liver salad at home is not a luxury at all, and you can cook it even every day (of course, if you have enough canned food in stock.) can of cod liver, and you are tired of waiting for a "special occasion" - try this salad!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / New Year / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Cod Liver
- Boiled potatoes - 2-3 Pieces
- Pickled cucumbers - 3-4 pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Quail eggs - 8 Pieces (optional, for decoration)
- Cod liver - 1 Piece (1 can)
- Dressing - To taste (I have mustard, lemon juice and butter, mixed in equal proportions)
- Spices - To taste
How to cook "Cod Liver Salad"
1. So, first, let's boil potatoes and eggs. Then cut the potatoes into cubes and lay them out in the first layer. Next - chopped pickled cucumbers.
2. Now lay out a layer of thinly chopped onion (if you have time, you can pickle it) and a layer of cod liver.
3. Decorate everything with halves of boiled quail eggs and sprinkle with dressing. Salad ready!