Aromatic and appetizing squash caviar with carrots at home is quite simple to prepare, and the taste is so magical that it is impossible to come off. The main advantage of this recipe is that you can vary the taste by making the caviar salty, spicy or more spicy, for example.
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Carrots / Zucchini
Dish: Blanks / Snacks / Preservation
- Zucchini - 1 Kilogram
- Carrots - 2 Pieces (large)
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Tomato paste - 5 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Sugar - 0.5 Art. spoons
- Salt - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Pepper - To taste
- Greens - 1 Bunch
How to cook "Zucchini caviar with carrots"
1. Here is such a delicious set of ingredients you will need to repeat this simple recipe for squash and carrots in your kitchen.
2. First, wash, dry the zucchini, peel the skin if necessary. Cut into medium slices.
3. Pour some oil into a skillet and fry the courgettes until golden brown over medium heat. Also, if you wish, you can cut them into cubes, for example.
4. Peel the onions and carrots at the same time, chop the vegetables as desired.
5. Place in a separate skillet with a little oil and fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add some garlic to taste.
6. Transfer the fried zucchini to a saucepan.
7. Add a little tomato paste and a little water to the carrots with onions. Simmer for a couple more minutes, and then transfer to the zucchini and simmer everything together over medium heat for another 10 minutes.
8. Zucchini caviar with carrots at home can be cooked in a blender bowl, then it will be homogeneous, or passed through a meat grinder. Send the chopped caviar to the fire and boil for another 20 minutes. Add salt, pepper, sugar and chopped herbs.
9. To roll up caviar for the winter, put it in clean jars and sterilize for about 15-20 minutes. Then roll up the lids and leave to cool completely upside down.