You will definitely like the recipe for making a lingonberry cake with sour cream! The result is a very aromatic and delicate pastry. Even those who are indifferent to sweets will like the cake, because it is not cloying, with pleasant sourness and citrus notes. Delicious!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Berries / Lingonberries / Dairy Products / Sour Cream
Dish: Baking / Cakes
- Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 220 Grams
- Lingonberry - 150 Grams
- Flour - 300 Grams
- Sour cream - 200 grams (half for dough, half for icing)
- Powdered sugar - 150 Grams (for glaze)
- Orange - 1 Piece (zest and juice needed)
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Soda - 0.5 Teaspoons
How to make "Lingonberry cake with sour cream"
1. To prevent the berries from releasing all the juice during baking, they must be rolled in flour. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl. And then add the berries, mix gently. Then we transfer the berries to another dish for now.
2. And add beaten eggs, melted butter, orange zest and half sour cream to the dry ingredients. Stir, add berries again, mix. We bake at 180 degrees for half an hour.
3. Now for the glaze, mix the orange juice, icing sugar and sour cream. Beat with a mixer, pour the icing over the already finished cake.
4. We are waiting for the cake to cool completely and the icing to harden. Cut and serve!