The recipe for wakame seaweed salad is very simple, it will appeal to all lovers of oriental cuisine. Ladies who are on a diet will also appreciate this low-calorie but tasty and satisfying salad. Try it: This is a great option for a diet lunch or dinner. Delicious, fast and simple!
Purpose: Lunch / Dinner / Healthy Lunch / Light Dinner / Whip Up
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Seafood / Cucumber / Seaweed
Cuisine geography: Japanese / Asian
Diet: Dietetic Meals / Lean Meals / Vegetarian Meals / Weight Loss Recipes
- Dried wakame seaweed - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Cucumber - 1 Piece (or two small ones)
- Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Soy Sauce - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Sesame oil - 1/2 Teaspoon (can be substituted with olive oil)
- Sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. a spoon
- Rice vinegar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (can be replaced with wine or apple, but then reduce the amount)
How to make "Wakame Seaweed Salad"
1. Pour boiling water over the algae, wait 10 minutes for them to swell. We drain the water. Put the seaweed in a bowl. Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar to them.
2. Three cucumber on a special grater (or cut as thin as possible). Add to bowl.
3. Fry the sesame seeds in sesame oil and add to the salad. Mix everything well so that the sugar and salt dissolve.
4. The salad is ready! Enjoy your meal!