This economical and quick snack will be a real salvation for busy housewives. If desired, this simple recipe for pita bread roll with herbs can be supplemented with other ingredients (slightly salted fish, crab sticks, for example). Try making a roll at home.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For nature / For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Greens / Lavash
Dish: Hot dishes / Snacks / Rolls
Diet: Dietetic Meals / Lenten Meals / Vegetarian Meals
- Cheese - 150 Grams (processed or curd)
- Lavash - 1 Piece
- Greens - 1 Bunch
How to cook "Lavash roll with greens"
1. Ideal - use in the preparation of a roll of pita bread with herbs: onions, dill, parsley, possibly basil or other herbs to taste. The more varied the filling, the tastier the appetizer will be.
2. Wash, dry and chop all greens thoroughly. Mix everything.
3. Spread the pita bread spread out on the table with cheese. You can add some more grated cheese on top if you like.
4. It is very important to thoroughly grease the edge so that the lavash roll with herbs at home keeps its shape and does not stick out.
5. Greens can cover the entire surface of the pita bread, or you can distribute it in different parts, for example. Add some ground pepper or other spices to taste, if desired.
6. Wrap the roll tightly. For convenience, you can cut it in half. If time permits, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Then cut into portions. Can be served at the table.