I would like to draw special attention to the fact that the recipe for making raspberry jam without rolling is suitable not only for the stove: it can also be cooked in a bread maker, in a multicooker and even in a microwave oven, for example.
1. Berries should be put in a cooking bowl and covered with sugar. Leave them on for about 1 hour. During this time, the raspberries will let out enough juice. If the berry turns out to be dry, then you can add a little water.
2. Put on fire and bring to a boil. Add citric acid, cook for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat, let cool.
3. Then bring to a boil again and cook for no more than 5 minutes.
4. Repeat a third time. In the process, it is better to try not to disturb the jam much by stirring.
5. Prepare clean jars that are best sterilized. Pour the jam into dry jars while still hot, and leave to cool. Another nuance: the jam can be boiled not 3, but more times, bringing it to the desired thickness.
You need to store raspberry jam without seaming at home under a tightly closed lid in the refrigerator.
Purpose: For children / Quickly
Main Ingredient: Berries / Raspberries
Dish: Blanks / Jam
- Raspberry - 1 Kilogram
- Sugar - 1 Kilogram
- Citric Acid - 1 Pinch