You will definitely like the recipe for making pâté tartlets! Why I love this appetizer is that it tastes equally good both freshly baked and cooled. Agree, this is convenient: as a hostess, you do not need to constantly run to the kitchen and warm up the dish for the guests. Delicious and practical!
Purpose: At the festive table / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Dairy Products / Cheese / Champignons / Processed Cheese
Dish: Appetizers / Tartlets / Filled dishes
- Champignons - 500 grams (can be replaced with the same amount of minced meat)
- Tartlets - 20 Pieces
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Processed cheese - 2 pieces
- Mayonnaise - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Spices - To taste
How to make "Pate Tartlets"
1. Wash and clean mushrooms and onions. Grind them in a blender and fry them in vegetable oil until the excess liquid is gone and the onion turns golden.
2. Boil the eggs and cool. Three grated cheese and eggs, mix together.
3. Add the mushroom mixture here. We also add mayonnaise, mix everything thoroughly. For a nice look, scroll this pate again in the blender. We stuff the tartlets into the oven.
4. We do not bake for a long time: the tartlets just need to dry out and brown. Decorate with herbs and serve!