This is a very simple strawberry jam recipe without seaming. Such preparation in winter will be an excellent addition to baked goods or tea. It can also be a tasty medicine during periods of illness. The syrup can be used in cocktails.
Main Ingredient: Berries / Strawberries
Dish: Blanks / Jam
- Strawberry - 1 Kilogram
- Sugar - 1 Kilogram
- Water - 1 Glass
How to make "Strawberry Jam without Seaming"
1. Berries can be taken in any size and degree of ripeness.
2. Wash them, remove tails and spoiled berries, if any.
3. To dry well, you can send them in a colander or lay out on a paper towel.
4. Sugar should be poured into water and put on fire.
5. Stir constantly so that the sugar dissolves well, bring to a boil.
6. The syrup should start to boil well. It is important not to miss this moment, so it is better not to leave the stove.
7. Place the berries in a saucepan. Do not reduce the fire.
8. In this case, strawberry jam without rolling at home should actively boil. Foam will form on top, which must be carefully removed.
9. Just 5-6 minutes is enough for the jam to be ready. Prepare by this time clean and dry jars in which it will be stored.
10. Pour into jars, let cool and refrigerate. Here is such a simple recipe for strawberry jam without seaming, which everyone can easily repeat.