These amazing homemade sour cream muffins are fragrant, very airy, they literally melt in your mouth. If you don't like cinnamon, you can replace it with vanilla, for example, or ground ginger. Sprinkle the muffins with chopped nuts or candied fruits on top, then they will be even more appetizing.
Purpose: In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dairy / Dough / Sour cream
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes
- Butter - 150 Grams
- Sugar - 200 Grams (+ 100 grams for the filling)
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Baking powder - 1 pinch
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Flour - 500-600 Grams
- Sour cream - 250 Grams
- Cinnamon - To taste
Number of Servings: 17
How to cook "Cupcakes with sour cream"
1. From the softened butter, pinch off a little, grease the muffin pan with it.
2. Send the rest into a deep bowl.
3. Add sugar and a little salt.
4. And beat the mixture until it expands in volume and the sugar is completely dissolved.
5. Add the sifted flour.
6. Then sour cream. It is better to use as fat as possible that you can find.
7. Next, send the eggs.
8. And baking powder with vanilla extract.
9. Beat the dough until smooth. It should be very soft and lump-free.
10. About half of each mold should be filled with dough.
11. In a small bowl, combine about 100 grams of sugar and cinnamon. In this case, I use about 1.5 teaspoons, but the amount of cinnamon (as well as other spices) depends on your taste. Mix well.
12. Sprinkle each cupcake.
13. And top up with the dough.
14. Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon, and can be sent to the oven preheated to 180 degrees.
15. Such muffins are baked on sour cream at home for about 20-27 minutes. When the top is reddened, you can take them out.