1. Wash the chicken fillet, cut into medium pieces and mince.
2. Peel and chop the carrots, you can grate them.
3. Peel and dice the onion.
4. There are two options for making cabbage stewed with minced chicken. The first is using vegetable oil, the second, more dietary, is when the dish is cooked in a dry frying pan or in a saucepan. Depending on your taste preferences, you can choose the one that suits the best.
5. Put onions and minced meat with carrots in a pan, fry for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Finely chop the cabbage and add to the minced meat.
7. Salt to taste, pepper a little.
8. Gently mix everything and add a little water.
9. If desired, cabbage stewed with minced chicken at home can be with tomato sauce or fresh tomatoes to make the color more intense.
10. Cover and simmer the cabbage until soft.
Sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Cabbage
Dish: Hot dishes
- Chicken fillet - 200 Grams
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Cabbage - 0.5 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste