The classic recipe for pita bread with cheese and garlic uses soft processed cheese. In this case, it is replaced by feta, which also goes very well with tender pita bread. The more greens there is in the snack, the healthier it will be.
Purpose: In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Lavash
- Cheese - 200 Grams
- Lavash - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 1-3 Cloves
- Greens - To taste
- Cucumber - 1 Piece (optional)
How to cook "Lavash with cheese and garlic"
1. Wash and dry fresh herbs. Chop parsley and dill with a knife.
2. Wash, dry and chop green onions as well. Basil, cilantro and other herbs to taste, which are in the refrigerator, can also be used in the recipe for making pita bread with cheese and garlic.
3. Peel the garlic and cut into small cubes (you can pass through a press). Combine cheese, herbs and garlic in a salad bowl. To stir thoroughly. Mayonnaise can also be used in such an appetizer, but it is quite possible to do without it if you thoroughly mix the filling. To make the mass more homogeneous, you can add a little sour cream, for example.
4. Unfold the lavash on the work surface and lay out the filling. Gently distribute it all over the pita bread, being careful not to tear it. To make pita bread with cheese and garlic fresher at home, you can add a little chopped cucumber.
5. Roll up and wrap in foil. This will allow it to take the desired shape. Now it can be sent to the refrigerator for 2-3 times. It is quite possible to leave it overnight. Before serving, the roll must be carefully unfolded and cut into portions. That's the whole simple recipe for pita bread with cheese and garlic, which is definitely worth repeating.