The recipe for the "Delicate" salad with ham has a rather unusual flavor combination. Tomatoes, ham and crab sticks set bright accents in it. But you just have to try it in order to understand how well the ingredients are selected here - they set off and emphasize the taste of each other. So I'll tell you how to make a Delicate salad with ham, and I hope you enjoy it!
Appointment: For the festive table / Valentine's Day
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Tomato / Offal / Ham / Eggs / Crab Sticks
Dish: Salads / Salad Tenderness
- Ham - 200 Grams
- Crab sticks - 250 Grams
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Greens - 1 Piece (1 bunch)
- Mayonnaise - To taste
- Spices - To taste
- Hard cheese - 100 Grams
How to cook "Salad" Delicate "with ham"
1. Boil eggs "hard-boiled", leave to cool. Cut the ham into strips.
2. Cut the eggs into cubes.
3. Cut the tomatoes into slices, leave some for decoration, and put the rest in a salad bowl.
4. Cut the crab sticks too, not too finely.
5. Three cheese on a grater or cut into thin slices.
6. Mix all the ingredients, season with mayonnaise and salt to taste. Put on a plate, decorate with tomato slices and herbs. Done!