Here are step-by-step instructions on how to make a bouquet of champagne candies. In order to recreate it at home, it is not at all necessary to have special talents, just a little patience and a few improvised means for decoration are enough.
Appointment: On a festive table / Valentine's Day / March 8 / Buffet
Dish: Desserts / Sweets
- Sweets - 100-200 Grams
- Champagne bottle - 1 pc
How to make "Bouquet of candies with champagne"
1. Prepare corrugated paper of different colors, scissors, cellophane, gold dense thread or soft wire.
2. To create a flower, we need petals. Cut the paper into squares and rectangles.
3. Roll up each square with a tube. Then cut the top in a semicircle.
4. It will turn out as shown in the picture. Then cut some of the "petals" deeper. The flower will consist of two pieces of paper-petals, the outer one needs to be cut through, the inner one should only be cut with scissors from above.
5. Squeeze each cut out petal at the uncut base.
6. Wrap the candy in gold paper and tie, leaving the edges.
7. Wrap the candy in an uncut petal and tie it with a thread.
8. Tie large petals on top. We do the same for other buds.
9. Wrap a bottle of champagne with paper, attach flowers on top. If it's for a wedding, then you can attach rings.