Minced lamb can be used to make meatballs, cutlets, pies and meat pies. You can just fry the minced meat with spices. In addition to green onions, you can add other fresh herbs to the minced meat - cilantro or mint, for example. You can also adjust the spices to your taste.
Minced lamb is prepared as follows:
1. Rinse the meat, remove films and tendons, cut into small pieces.
2. Pass the meat through a meat grinder twice.
3. Wash green onions with running water and chop finely.
4. Combine the rolled lamb with chopped onions, beaten egg, and broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
The minced lamb prepared in this way can be used for making cutlets, casseroles with meat, stuffing vegetables, as a filling for a pie.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Lamb
- Lamb - 500 Grams
- A bunch of green onions - 1 Piece
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Meat broth - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste