The recipe for baked ribs itself is quite simple, you just have to devote a little time to the marinade - and even then, not so much cooking it, but wait until the ribs are marinated. Of course, you can bake it right away, and it will be delicious too, but you yourself understand that marinade with meat can work wonders! And the longer such home-baked ribs are pre-marinated, the tastier and juicier they will eventually turn out! Good luck!
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive / Festive lunch
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork / Offal / Ribs
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pork Ribs - 1.5 Kilograms
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Honey - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Soy sauce - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Ground Ginger - 1 Pinch
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Pepper - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Baked Ribs"
1. Defrost the ribs, wash, divide into portions (three or four ribs). Rub with salt and pepper.
2. Making the marinade sauce. Finely chop the onion, garlic, and put in a saucepan along with honey, soy sauce, ginger, tomato paste.
3. Put on fire, bring to a boil, and then simmer over low heat until the onion becomes soft. Then grind everything with a blender until smooth.
4. Now coat the ribs on all sides with this sauce as thick as possible. We bake at 160 degrees for an hour and a half, and if there is time, then leave the ribs to marinate for an hour or two, it will be even tastier!
5. That's it! Done!