Pork ribs shashlik and marinade are made very simply and quickly. You just need to let the ribs marinate a little longer, so that the meat is tender. It is best to marinate pork ribs skewers the day before and leave in the refrigerator overnight. There is absolutely no salt in this marinade, it is replaced by soy sauce. But you can add salt to your liking. Grill the ribs on a wire rack, evenly on each side.
Good luck and bon appetit!
Purpose: Dinner / Nature
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork / Offal / Ribs
Dish: Hot dishes / Barbecue
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork Ribs - 1-1.5 Kilograms
- White wine - 1/4 Glass (marinade)
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons (marinade)
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (marinade)
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp. spoon (marinade)
- Oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (marinade)
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (marinade)
How to cook "Pork ribs shashlik and marinade"
Prepare the marinade with all the ingredients.
Cut the ribs into pieces.
Marinate the ribs for three to four hours.
Fry the ribs on a wire rack until golden brown, turning constantly.
Serve shish kebab with vegetables and sauce.