Just one hour and you have on your table a stew of fish in mayonnaise at home, which will be appreciated by even the most discerning gourmets. As you know - all ingenious is simple! So in this recipe there is nothing superfluous and at the same time, the fish turns out to be incredibly juicy, tender and tasty.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Pollock / Hake
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Hake - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Mayonnaise - 50 Grams
- Water - 100 Grams
- Salt and Spices - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 30 Grams
How to cook "Braised fish in mayonnaise"
1. A very simple recipe - fish stew in mayonnaise at home. We only need two hake or pollock carcasses, carrots. onions and mayonnaise. Seasonings can be used as desired and to taste.
2. We clean and wash the fish, after which we cut it into portioned pieces, roll in flour and fry a little.
3. We do the same with onions and carrots. Our task is to make a vegetable "pillow" on which we will stew the hake.
4. Fish can be put on fresh vegetables, or already fried. If you prefer regular fish stew, do not process it before sending it to the sauce.
5. While the hake is fried, dilute the mayonnaise in a glass of water and pour it over our dish. Add bay leaves, peppercorns and other seasonings to taste.
6. Cover and simmer until cooked. Before serving, do not forget to decorate the dish with herbs and, if you wish, you can make a side dish.