Thanks to this simple recipe for perch in a pan, I learned how to cook river fish so that it is eaten in an instant! And due to the fact that we mix flour with seasonings, in which turmeric is usually added, the fish is obtained with an appetizing golden crust. So even if you are not very good at cooking fish, rest assured that you will succeed with this classic recipe for perch in a pan!
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Perch
Dish: Hot dishes / Breaded dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Perch - 4 Pieces
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Fish Spices - To taste
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
How to cook "Perch in a pan"
1. Defrost the perch, if necessary, and rinse. We cut off the heads.
2. We cleanse from the insides.
3. Remove the skin.
4. Mix flour with spices and dip each fillet into this mixture on both sides.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fish on both sides.
6. Bon appetit, you're done!