The most responsible process is to fry the brizol correctly, but it is also important to roll the resulting omelet with meat. In the middle, you can put whatever you want: chicken, mushrooms or cheese. I decided this time to try to cook brizol with vegetables at home with vegetables.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Eggs / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Brizol
- Minced meat - 400 Grams
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Greens - 10 Grams
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Cucumber - 1 Piece
- Salt, spices - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Milk - 3 tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Brizol with vegetables"
1. Not so long ago I decided to pamper my husband with something unusual and made a brizol with vegetables at home. Brizol is minced meat fried on an egg. The dish tastes like shawarma, only instead of lavash, an omelet, and grilled meat replaces fried minced meat.
2. Beat eggs with herbs. You can add some mayonnaise and milk if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Now the most crucial moment - we put the film on the board, put the minced meat on top and cover the top again with the film. Now roll the minced meat with a rolling pin. We carefully remove the film.
4. Pour the egg into the frying pan, and put the meat cake on top. Cover with a lid and fry until tender for about 15 minutes over very low heat.
5. Put vegetables into the filling (to taste) and crush with herbs. Some are sprinkled with cheese and sprinkled with hot sauce - all according to your taste. The main thing is to get the foundation right.