Of course, this classic recipe for ribs on a wire rack also has its own nuances. So, for example, it is very important to keep the coals low, but so that the fire does not go out completely. But our craftsmen can not do that, I think!:) So here's a recipe for cooking ribs on a wire rack - albeit a little harsh (lamb after all!), But insanely tasty and juicy!
Purpose: Outdoors / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Meat / Lamb / Offal / Ribs
Dish: Hot dishes
- Lamb Ribs - 1 Kilogram
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Greens - 1 Piece (1 bunch)
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
How to cook Ribs on a Wire Rack
1. Defrost the ribs, rinse, and rub with salt, pepper and seasonings to taste.
2. Put them in a bowl and add coarsely chopped onions and herbs to them. Leave to marinate while preparing the grill for cooking.
3. When there are already some coals left, put the ribs on the wire rack and fry them.
4. On slow heat, you need to fry the kebab well, turning it over several times.
5. Serve with lavash, herbs and vegetables. Bon Appetit!