Of the many Korean dishes, not all of them are to our liking, and even fewer become part of our daily diet. But this simple recipe for heh from pink salmon is just one of those few that have gained popular popularity. This is not surprising, because the taste of he is quite familiar to us, so this dish is increasingly appearing on our holiday tables. And if you also decided to join Korean cuisine and cook he yourself, I will gladly help you with this and tell you how to make he from pink salmon.
1) So, cut the pink salmon fillet into small pieces, put them in a deep bowl or saucepan, sprinkle with vinegar and mix everything. Leave the fish to marinate for 20 minutes and stir it 3-4 times during this time. After that, sprinkle the pink salmon with salt, mix it again and cover with a lid so that it fits snugly to the fish, leave the pink salmon for 2 hours.
2) While the fish is marinating, three carrots on a grater for Korean carrots, and chop the onions in half rings, chop the garlic and hot pepper. After 2 hours, add the chopped vegetables to the fish, mix all the ingredients and let them brew for 20 minutes.
3) After the time has elapsed, it is necessary to pour vegetable oil into the pan and heat it. Fill the fish and vegetables with hot oil, add the chopped greens and mix everything again. We put a bowl of heh in the refrigerator for several hours, or better overnight.
In the morning, the pink salmon heh will be completely ready, you can serve it to the table and start your meal. Bon Appetit!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Fish and Seafood / Pink salmon
Dish: Salads / Appetizers
Cuisine geography: Korean
- Pink salmon fillet - 150 Grams
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
- Onions - 2 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 100 grams
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Hot red pepper - 0.5 Pieces
- Fresh greens - 70 grams (dill, parsley)
- Vinegar - To taste
- Salt - To taste