From the specified amount of ingredients, two small portions will turn out - for children, I would say. Therefore, if you want to cook lunch or dinner for hungry adults, then double the amount of ingredients.
How to cook goat meatballs in sauce?
1. Soak the bread in milk and mince it along with the goat meat. Add the onion. You can take both onions and green ones - according to your taste. Salt the minced meat, add a little water and mix well.
2. Form small meatballs from the minced meat, place them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven to brown a little for 5 minutes.
3. Boil the beans until completely cooked, make mashed potatoes from them.
4 Put the mashed potatoes in the pan, place the meatballs on top of it. Pour the red tomato sauce over the dish. Sprinkle with a mixture of bread crumbs and grated cheese on top. Bake the prepared dishes in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Ready-made goat meatballs, baked with sauce, can be sprinkled with fresh herbs, such as finely chopped dill, before serving. Bon Appetit!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Meat
Dish: Hot dishes
- Sauce - 100 Grams (Any tomato sauce for meat)
- Beans - 1 Glass
- Wheat Bread - 1 Slice
- Ghee butter - 1 teaspoon
- Milk - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Chopped onion - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Grated cheese - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Bread crumbs - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Goat meat - 300 Grams
- Salt, pepper - To taste