The recipe for making the Ivan da Marya cake is quite simple, so it can be made not only for a holiday, but also for tea drinking.
1. First you need to carefully separate the whites from the yolks. Grind the yolks with sugar and a pinch of vanillin.
2. Add softened butter (not melted).
3. Combine pre-sifted flour with baking powder. Knead a soft but not batter dough.
4. Divide into 3 equal parts and put in the refrigerator.
5. In the meantime, you can do the meringue. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt and sugar to form a strong foam.
6. Roll out one piece of dough and place on parchment for baking. Grease about the third meringue and send to the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes. Bake the other two cakes in the same way.
7. To prepare the cream, beat the butter with condensed milk until smooth.
8. Chop the nuts with a knife (not into powder) and add to the cream. Part can be left for decoration.
9. When the cakes are ready and have cooled down a little, you can collect the Ivan and Marya cake at home.
10. Grease the first cake with half of the cream and cover with the second, turning it upside down.
11. Put the remaining cream and cover with the crust, this time with the dough down.
12. You can decorate the cake with chocolate chips or melted chocolate.
13. Send to refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
Purpose: For the festive table / Birthday
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Sugar - 2 Cups (1 in dough, 1 in meringue)
- Butter - 350 grams (200 per dough, 150 per cream)
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Flour - 500-600 Grams
- Vanillin - 1 Pinch
- Boiled condensed milk - 380 Gram
- Nuts - 200 Grams
- Chocolate - 50 Grams