The classic recipe for marinated waves, and not only them, often requires considerable effort. It’s even in vain, I think that this is the recipe for making marinated waves.
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Wolves
Dish: Blanks / Marinating
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Waves - 1 Kilogram
- Water - 1 Liter
- Salt - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Cherry Leaves - To taste
- Cinnamon - To taste
- Peppercorns - 5 Pieces
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. a spoon
How to cook "Marinated Waves"
1. Wash and clean the hairs thoroughly.
2. Fill with cold water and let it stand for at least a couple of hours, or better - a day.
3. Boil them in salt water. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Remove the foam and keep it on low heat for another 10 minutes under the lid. Strain out.
4. Making the marinade. Boil all the ingredients until tender. Add the vinegar after removing it from the stove.
5. Transfer semi-prepared mushrooms to a saucepan with boiling marinade. Cook until tender.
6. Transfer to sterile jars and close with sterile lids. Done!