This is such a simple steamed eggplant recipe that the description of its preparation will not take even two minutes. The dish is incredibly low in calories and is perfect for those who are slimming or don't eat meat.
1. Wash, dry and cut one small eggplant into portions. These can be circles, slices, or even quarters.
2. Peel the garlic and chop finely.
3. If you have a steamer, it will make things much easier. If you have not yet acquired such a miracle of technology, then you should prepare a large saucepan. Pour about a third of the water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Place a colander on top, only one that is not afraid of high temperature. The bottom of the colander must not touch the water!
4. Put the chopped eggplants into a steamer bowl or a colander, put the garlic on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes, until the eggplants are tender.
5. During this time it is necessary to prepare the dressing. Combine soy sauce and sesame oil.
6. Season the finished eggplants with sauce and sprinkle with green onions.
Steamed eggplants at home can be supplemented with other vegetables or cheese.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Eggplant
Dish: Snacks / Steamed dishes
Diet: Weight Loss Recipes / Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Eggplant - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 10 Cloves
- Green onions - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Sesame oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons (can be replaced with another)