This recipe for making a baguette with garlic is ideal for cases when everyone has forgotten a baguette or loaf, which is still completely intact, so it's a pity to throw it out, but already very stale. In the process of baking, and even with a juicy filling of melted cheese and fresh herbs, it will quickly become soft and tender again. So knowing how to make a baguette with garlic will greatly diversify your diet, and you will save money on purchased baked goods.
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Garlic
Dish: Baking / Dishes in foil / Baguette
Cuisine geography: French
- Baguette - 1 Piece
- Hard cheese - 100 Grams
- Butter - 80 Grams
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Greens - To taste
How to cook "Garlic Baguette"
1. Finely chop the cheese and herbs. I had processed cheese, I froze it and grated it. Mix, salt and pepper if you like.
2. Cut the baguette (yesterday's better) in portions.
3. We coat with a filling of herbs, garlic and cheese. We glue it back.
4. Thoroughly wrap it in foil and send it to bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes, periodically turning it over.
5. You can remove the foil from the top of the baguette shortly before the end - then it will brown.