I think that such a simple recipe for chicken soufflé with milk simply cannot but please you or your guests, this is a very tasty, healthy and healthy snack. And the filling, moreover, may differ from the one given in the recipe. For example, in addition to tomatoes, I add diced pumpkin. When you cut the soufflé, it looks beautiful. Good luck!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dairy / Milk
Dish: Baking / Souffle
Diet: Diet food
- Chicken fillet - 400 Grams
- Sun-dried tomatoes - 70 grams (you can use fresh)
- Basil - 7 Pieces (7 large sheets)
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Sour cream - 150 Milliliters
- Milk - 100 Milliliters
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
How to make Chicken and Milk Soufflé
1. Grind basil, tomatoes and garlic in a blender. Then transfer the mixture to a bowl.
2. Then grind the chicken fillet with salt and pepper in a blender.
3. Add sour cream, milk and eggs to the chicken. Beat again.
4. Now add the tomato, basil and spinach mixture. Beat again.
5. Put in a fireproof mold, keep in a double boiler for 40 minutes. Done!