I think that now, already knowing how to make a hot dog with herring and not being afraid of such a wild-sounding combination for us, you, just like me, will love this appetizer. Indeed, in fact, there is nothing special about it - everyone eats herring with bread and onions. So why not combine? So don't be afraid to make a real Dutch herring hot dog at home!:)
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Herring
Dish: Snacks / Hot Dog
Cuisine geography: Dutch / European
- Hot Dog Buns - 2 Pieces
- Pickled cucumbers - 2 Pieces
- Herring fillet - 4 pieces
- Onions - 1/3 Pieces
How to cook "Herring Hot Dog"
1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Cut the onion into small cubes, and cut the cucumbers lengthwise, leaving, however, a couple of circles for decoration.
3. Cut the buns lengthwise, but not completely, spread the fillets on them.
4. Now we present onions and cucumbers.
5. Close the bun, get a hot dog!