To cook beef in wine in a slow cooker, follow these simple guidelines:
1. Cut bacon into strips, champignons - into slices. Finely chop the onion, cut the carrots into slices. Chop the garlic.
2. Cut the beef into small pieces (2x2).
3. Turn on the multicooker in the "Casserole" mode and fry the bacon for 5 minutes until golden brown (the lid of the multicooker is open). Add chopped onion and garlic to the bacon and simmer for a couple of minutes. Then add the beef and mushrooms, cut into pieces, brown all together for 5 minutes until crusty, stirring occasionally.
4. Add red wine, carrots, herbs. The herbs are added in a whole bunch. Salt everything. We close the lid of the multicooker, turn on the "Quenching" mode and cook for 2 hours.
Serve to the table with a side dish of rice or a fresh vegetable salad. Bon Appetit!
Purpose: For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
Dish: Hot dishes
- Red Wine Bottle - 750 Milliliters
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Bacon or brisket - 250 grams
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Champignons - 500 Grams
- Lean Beef - 750 Grams
- Carrots - 750 Grams
- Garni bouquet (bay leaf, parsley, thyme) - 1 Piece