During the cooking process, the meat becomes juicy, tender and very tasty. Shish kebab is good to serve with adjika, tkemali or ketchup.
Purpose: Dinner / Nature
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Fruit / Pomegranate
Dish: Hot dishes / Barbecue
Cuisine geography: Georgian
- Pork Neck - 2 Kilograms
- Bow - 700 Grams
- Pomegranate Juice - 700 Milliliters
- Hot red pepper - 2 Pieces
- Hmeli-suneli - 2 Art. spoons
- Pepper - 1 To taste
How to cook "Shish kebab on pomegranate juice"
1. First of all, let's deal with meat. We wash the meat and cut into portions.
2. Now peel the onion and cut it into half rings. Cut hot pepper into small pieces.
3. Put meat, pepper and onion into a saucepan or deep bowl. Add suneli hops and pepper. Mix everything thoroughly. It is better to do it with your hands. To prevent pepper from burning your hands, it is better to wear gloves.
4. Fill with pomegranate juice, the meat should be completely covered. Press on top with a plate. We put it in the refrigerator for about twelve hours, or in some other cool place.
5. After that, string the meat on skewers (not tightly) and cook on coals. We make sure that it does not burn.