The kebab can be served on its own or with a side dish.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Birthday / New Year / Christmas
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes / Barbecue
Diet: Weight Loss Recipes
- Chicken fillet - 800 Grams
- Onion head - 1 Piece
- Chicken Spices - To taste
- Mayonnaise and Mustard - To taste
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Shish kebab in the oven"
1. In a bowl, combine the mustard, mayonnaise, chicken seasoning and salt.
2. Cut the chicken fillet into small equal sized cubes. Chop the onion.
3. Place chicken and onion in a bowl of cooked marinade. Stir with your hands. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and let stand for at least 2 hours (or more in the refrigerator). Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in water for 2 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. String the meat on skewers and place on the wire rack. Place a baking sheet at the bottom.
5. Fry the kebab for 15 minutes. Turn over and fry for another 5 minutes. Do not try to brown the kebab too much, otherwise the meat may dry out.